Speakers for 2019
- Developments in AED’s. Mac Macdonald Cardiac Science
- Mapping ticks and Lyme disease. Dr Jim Douglas NHS Highland’s National Lyme Borreliosis Testing Laboratory
- Acid Attacks. A talk from Jaf Shah Acid Survivors Trust International
- Act FAST for Stroke – but what happens next? Stroke Association
- Mental Health First Aid. Brian Glass from Choose Life Training
- Epilepsy today and tomorrow. Epilepsy Scotland
- Role and function of the FAAOF.
- Haemorrhage control – a view from an expert. Toni Murch Celox Academy.
- A Paramedics Eye View of Time Critical Emergencies.’ Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance.
- Outdoor Bugs and Germs: We need to encourage outdoor activity for health and wellbeing. What sensible precautions are required? NHS Scotland
If you feel you have a topic which would be worth telling others about, or you know someone who would like to speak at the conference please let us know.
Please note that repeat speakers from 2017 will be giving new presentations and have only been invited back by popular demand.
Free WiFi available and networking café are open through out the event.
The conference will have an exhibition area with a wide range of industry bodies, suppliers and voluntary sector organisations relevant to the first aid sector.
A great chance for you to gain CPD knowledge and network with liked minded people.